- 九月 04, 2015
- Duration：2015.09.18 Fri.～11.22 Sun. 9:30 am-5:00 pm
- Opening ： 2015.09.18 Fri. 3:00pm
- Location：Taipei Zhongshan Hall, Guangfu Auditorium (3F., No.98, Yenping South Rd., MRT Ximen Station, exit 4 or 5, those who will take an elevator, please enter from Xiushan Street)
- Curator：HSIAO CHONG-RAY
- Artists：HUANG TU-SHUI, PAUL TIEN-SHEN, CHIU YUNN, CHEN TING-SHIH, CHUEH MING-TE, CHEN HSIA-YU, HO MING-CHI,CHEN YIN-JYE, WANG SHUI-HO,YANG YU-YU, LEE TSAI-CHIEN
- 2015.09.19 15:00～16:00 HSIAO CHONG-RAY ：Tribute To The Masters” – Exhibition Of Taiwan’s Eleven Senior Sculptors
- 2015.10.31 15:00～16:00 LEE CHIN-HSIEN：Tribute to the Masters – Condition of Sculpture Art During the Time of Huang Tu-Shui
- 2015.11.07 15:00～16:00 WANG WEI-GUANG：Tribute to the Masters – Artistic Exploration of Cheng Hsia-Yu
2015 is the 120th anniversary of modern Taiwanese sculptor Huang Tu-Shui’s birth. Taipei Zhongshan Hall is a place where a large-scale posthumous exhibition of Huang’s works was hosted. To commemorate the untimely death of the talented sculptor, Zhongshan Hall holds exhibition “Tribute to the Masters” which gathers together works of eleven eminent Taiwanese modern sculptors, including Huang Tu-Shui, Paul Tien-Shen, Chiu Yunn, Chen Hsia-Yu, Chueh Ming-Te, Chen Ting-Shih, Ho Ming-Chi, Chen Yin-Jye, Wang Shui-Ho, Yang Yu-Yu, and Lee Tsai-Chien.
Exhibition also includes Huang Tu-Shui’s posthumous work Water Buffaloes (1930), designated by the Ministry of Culture as National Treasure. In total 114 sculptures will be displayed at the Guangfu Auditorium and outdoor plaza. The large-scale sculpture exhibition reveals diversity and abundance of modern Taiwanese sculpture. This is a major event in Taiwan’s art world and also a grand undertaking for the enrichment of Taiwanese culture. We welcome you to visit!