- Duration: 2018.10.26 (Fri) – 2018.10.29 (Mon)
- Opening Time: 11am-7pm (2018.10.29 11am-6pm)
- Preview: 2018.10.25 (Thur) 3pm-9pm, 2018.10.26 (Fri) 11am-2pm
- Venue: Taipei World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 1 (No.5, Sec. 5, Xinyi Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan)
- Booth: Q01
- Artists: CHU Ko, LEE Chung-Chung, HUANG Yi-Sheng, CHEN I-Chun, Leo WANG, YEN Ching-Chieh, Una URSPRUNG, LO Chiao-Ling, CHOU Tai-Chun, FU Hau-Shiuan, HU Chau-Tsung, YU Ya-Lan
Taiwan Post-war Modern and Contemporary Art Group Exhibition
Liang Gallery, a gallery dedicated to the history of Taiwanese art, celebrated its 25th anniversary in May this year. It holds a professional and sustainable business philosophy and has a solid foothold in Taiwan’s art industry.
In Art Taipei 2018, Liang Gallery will be exclusively presenting the best works of art by its represented artists, including pieces from 1970 until present. A particular focus will be cast on Chinese abstract art masters Chu Ko and Lee Chung-Chung who have been active all over the world. The latest and the best artworks by ten contemporary Taiwanese artists who showcase Taiwan’s unique art culture will also be on display.
Twelve artists, Chu Ko, Lee Chung-Chung, Huang Yi-Sheng, Chen I-Chun, Leo Wang, Yen Ching-Chieh, Una Ursprung, Lo Chiao-Ling, Chou Tai-Chun, Fu Hau-Shiuan, Hu Chau-Tsung, and Yu Ya-Lan, have been Liang Gallery represented artists for many years. Exhibitions, participation at international events, and academic research carried out over many years have profoundly influenced artists’ creative style and topics of discussion.
In Art Taipei 2018, Liang Gallery will once again be at the booth nearest to the entrance, leading the guests to visit the art fair. The works exhibited in a broad and open space will include abstract ink paintings, oil paintings, video art, prints, and sculptures of various styles, very distinct and expressive.